HUTB License Transfer

  • Home
  • HUTB License Transfer

The current regulations in the city of Barcelona with the PEUAT allow the growth of accommodation for tourist use in some areas of the city, provided that the building where they are installed meets certain requirements and licenses are valid in other areas. In the particular case of Ciutat Vella, the grouping of licenses in buildings in the same area of the district is allowed. If you are interested in investing in tourist accommodation and need information on how to do it, we can advise you.